AUSC is seeking interest from enthusiast girls and women to nominate for current Female Referee Scholarships.
The Blacks have a proud history of promoting female referees with current Premier League star Isabella Blaess currently completing her Level 2 accreditation and former junior Rachel Black also pursuing a career as as an official.
The scholarship program will provide the following benefits to participants:
– FFA level 4 referee training program fees and materials
– 2014 Match Official Registration with the FFSA
– Ongoing coaching and development through attending weekly training sessions
– Monthly mentoring program
– Game Day Shirt & Training Shirt
– Match Official Equipment
Open to women at least 13 years of age at the commencement of the Level 4 program.
Enthusiasm and ambition ‐ keen to enhance knowledge and gain experience as a match official.
Roles and Responsibilities
To gain a match official qualification, scholarship holders are required to fulfill the following requirements:
– Attend and complete the Level 4 Referee Accreditation Course Tuesday 15 and 22 October 2013 from 6.00pm.
– The course will be held at Coopers Stadium, Hindmarsh.
– Successfully Complete the Online Laws of the Game Certificate prior to attending the Level 4 Course
– Undertake matches as required either by the FFSA or club, if no match official is appointed.
27 November 2013 – Due date for round 2 nomination forms
TBC – Level 4 Referee Accreditation Course
Further information can be gained by contacting Matthew Graser, State Manager of Referees at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 8340 3088.
If you are interested, please discuss with Kevin Holohan as the club will need to also sign the application form. Download the form below.
Female Match Officials Participation Scholarships
Photograph above courtesy of Adam Butler – 80kms.com