Adelaide University Soccer Club is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Operations Manager.
- TITLE: AUSC Operations Manager
- REPORTS TO: The Executive Committee of the AUSC and Board.
- LOCATION: Adelaide University Sports Association, University of Adelaide, North Terrace campus
- PURPOSE: In general, the Manager is expected to manage the operations of the AUSC, and build and maintain relationships with the AUSC’s key stakeholders.
- SCOPE OF POSITION: 0.5 FTE
- SALARY: $60K FTE
- DATE: September 2018
Established in 1936, the Adelaide University Soccer Club (AUSC) is Australia’s oldest University soccer club, and one of the largest soccer clubs in the State.
The Club primarily exists for the provision of the best possible recreational, participation and competitive soccer environment to University students and graduates.
About the role
Reporting to a Executive Committee and Board, the Operations Manager is the prime person for coordinating and managing the Club’s activities, members, resources and facilities.
The Board seeks a highly committed, professional energetic, and open-minded person with a background in sports and business management.
A detailed position description can be requested from email@example.com. All enquiries regarding this position will be treated in confidence.
Applications can only be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and must consist of a cover letter briefly addressing the position and skill sets (maximum two pages), together with your CV. Applications only submitting a CV will not be accepted.
Applications close: 5pm on September 10, 2018.