New faces and some old club stalwarts have been appointed the AUSC Board for 2018.
At the club’s annual general meeting on April 19, David Storey was voted in as the new president, replacing long-term president Dr Bill Hill.
Andrés Munoz-Lamilla is the new chairperson, replacing Dr Bing Ik Yap.
Lucas Barsby’s concentration on his coaching role within the club has opened the door to new secretary Kieron Weatherill.
Long-term women’s player Margaux Hurley takes over as treasurer from Julio Cesar Angulo.
Women’s National Premier League and fan-favourite Alysia Panagakos was selected as one of three deputy presidents. Alun Cooksley and Emi Soulio return to the board in the other deputy roles.
A mix of new and continuing faces make up the rest of the committee, which includes a strong contingent of current University of Adelaide students.
The club acknowledges and thanks the hard work from the outgoing board members; and looks forward to the year ahead with a new and passionate leadership group.
AUSC Board for 2018
- President – David Storey
- Chairman – Andres Munoz Lamilla
- Secretary – Kieron Weatherill
- Treasurer – Margaux Hurley
- Deputy Presidents – Alun Cooksley, Alysia Panagakos, Emi Soulio
- Committee – Alistair Campbell, Chantelle Bardadyn, Eric Sialas, Frank Grauso, Michael Tedesco, Steve Bresolin, Brie Hamersley.