The Adelaide University mens elite team, State League 2 (SL2) is competing in its second season in 2018 after a strong performance in its inaugural year.
We’re on the hunt for people with valuable skills who can help us achieve success in 2018. The following positions are available, and we strongly encourage current University of Adelaide students to apply.
We are currently seeking passionate and professional applicants for the SL2 committee, including:
- 2 x general committee members
We are also seeking an assistant to help with the general running of the team at trainings and match days. This is a compensated position of about 8-9 hours per week on Thursday evenings and Saturdays.
To apply, send us an application which includes:
- Which role you wish to apply for
- A resume of relevant experience
- A cover letter explaining why you’d like to be involved
- Your contact details
- Contact details of two (2) personal references from people not related to you.
Confidential enquiries and applications may be forwarded to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants may be contacted.