Got a bit of Sir Alex Ferguson in your blood? Apply now to coach the Adelaide University Soccer Club State League men in 2018.
The Adelaide University Soccer Club has a proud history spanning more than 80 years. In 2017, we started a new revolution with teams in the FFSA Men’s State League 2 competition. We’re currently looking to fill a variety of roles to help build on the success of this new team into the future.
Vacancies currently exist for the following roles in 2018:
- Head Coach
- Reserves Coach
- Team Manager(s)
This is a rare opportunity to be part of this prestigious club and we are looking for applicants who can bring the following to the roles:
- Coaching experience elsewhere at an equivalent level, or high-level amateurs/juniors
- Formal football coaching qualifications.
- A passion for the game and teaching it to others, and an ability to get the best out of players available.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A long-term vision and a desire to succeed.
The successful applicants will be required to train their team a two week nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday nights). Regular season matches are played on Saturdays. Training and home matches are located at our central location, around Frome Rd, North Adelaide.
Pre-season training and subsequent trial matches will be scheduled according to the successful Head Coach’s preference.
- Team management/administration experience at a high football level would be preferred, but is not necessary. This includes senior or junior football or other sports.
- Sports administration (or equivalent) students looking for experience will also be strongly considered.
- A drive to provide the players and coaches the best platform to succeed where it counts – on the pitch.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, and general IT proficiency required.
- A can-do attitude and desire to succeed.
Send us an applications which includes:
- Which role/s you wish to apply for
- An outline of your relevant football, coaching, or team management history
- Current coaching accreditation level and status;
- What personal attributes you would bring to the role
- Your contact details
- Contact details of two (2) football-related referees
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by Sunday 24 September.