Are you the next Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho? We want to hear from you!
Apply now to coach an Adelaide University Soccer Club team in our 2018 women’s, girls, and boys or under 18 men’s programs.
The Adelaide University Soccer Club has a proud history spanning more than 80 years. We are looking for enthusiastic coaching staff to help continue the success of the club.
We have more than 40 teams spanning several competitions across senior men and women to junior boys and girls. Coaching and Assistant Coaching vacancies currently exist for the following teams in 2018:
- Senior Women – Women’s National Premier League (WNPL), WNPL Reserves (Applications closes Tuesday 5 September)
- Senior Women – community leagues (Division 1 through to 5)
- FFSA State League 2 Under 18 Men
- Junior Boys – under 9 through to under 17
- Junior Girls – under 9 through to under 17
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a prestigious club and we are looking for applicants who can bring the all of the following to the roles:
- Coaching experience elsewhere at a senior or youth level, and/or playing experience at a high level;
- Formal football coaching qualifications, and/or a desire to pursue coaching accreditation;
- A passion for the game and teaching it to others;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills; and
- A long-term vision and a desire to succeed.
The successful applicants will be required to train their team on two week nights per week – training nights will depend on the team being coached.
Regular season matches are played on Friday nights, Saturday or Sundays, depending on the competition.
Pre-season training and subsequent trial matches will commence in January.
Applications addressed to Alun Cooksley, AUSC Deputy President should include the following:
- Which role/s you wish to apply for;
- An outline of your relevant football and coaching history;
- Current coaching accreditation level and status;
- What personal attributes you would bring to the role;
- Your contact details; and
- Contact details of two (2) football-related referees.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by
- Tuesday 5 September (WNPL)
- Tuesday 19 September (all other teams)
May be directed to Alun Cooksley on 0425 770 706.
Images courtesy 80kms