Register now for the July school holiday soccer clinics for children aged 5 to 13 at Adelaide University Soccer Club.
Adelaide University Soccer Club will be providing children aged between 5 and 13 years the opportunity to take part in coaching clinics on Monday July 11 and Tuesday July 12.
The sessions will be hosted by current AUSC Women’s National Premier League players:
- Jaclyn Miller – also University of Massachusetts Amherst player
- Laura Johns – also University of Massachusetts Amherst player and former Lady Red
- Chantelle Ryder – also 2015/16 Lady Reds.
Monday July 11 and Tuesday July 12
- 5–7 years old session: 9AM – 10:30AM
- 8-10 years old session: 11AM – 12:30PM
- 11-13 years old session: 1PM – 3PM
Each session will be groups of 20 players and will range from fun activities and drills targeting technique and improving skill level.
- One day (Monday or Tuesday) $20
- Both days $30