Notice of intention to hold AGM
The AUSC Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday April 6 starting at 6pm at the Sports Office.
The AGM requires the attendance of the Board and one other member from within each of the major teams to cast their votes for the positions listed below. All interested persons may attend as observers.
All official positions will be open for election:
- Vice Chairperson
- Vice President AUSC Black
- Vice President AUSC White
- Vice President AUSC Graduates Red
- Vice President AUSC Graduates Blue
- Vice President AUSC Women and Juniors
- Vice President independent
Notice of intention to stand for any of the positions above and to include agenda items to the meeting must be given in writing to the Honorable secretary Email Zarina Greenberg no later than March 24.
The constitution(DOCX 36KB) will be ratified at the AGM.