Trials for the 2016 women’s premier, reserves and division 1 teams will be held in October.
The squad will again be led by former Matilda Tracey Jenkins.
All interested players are welcome to attend. We encourage all Adelaide University students to also join us.
A link to the online registration will be provided on this page shortly.
Why play for AUSC?
- Great facilities with recent and current lights upgrades, new AU clubhouse, additional pitches and new portable goals
- Longest running and most successful, senior women’s team in South Australia
- Strong links to assist players attain scholarships to US colleges
- Great coaches
- Strong focus on player development
- Positive, encouraging environment
- Excellent social teams
- Strong social network and great events and sponsors
- Positive and growing junior development set up
- Opportunities for long term growth and player development with strong “Coach the Coaches” focus
- Excellent website and communication
- Close links with the University and its sports association
- Many children of University staff involved and a strong push to encourage more of our University students to be involved
Premier / Reserve Women / Division 1 Women trial dates
Graduates Oval, Mackinnon Parade
- Wednesday 7th October 7-8.30pm
- Saturday 10th October 10am-12noon
- Sunday 11th October 10am-12noon
Sign in is required 30 minutes prior to each session
You are expected to attend at least 2 of the 3 sessions to be considered.
AUSC VP Women’s Coordinator
0425 238 477
What if you never played before and ur 24 year old
Hi Rebecca, you’re best bet is to join one of our social teams which start again at the end of January. More information is on the ‘Join’ page, but let us know if you have any questions.
Hi, do the social teams train twice or week, or is that just the premier, reserves and div 1?
The Div 1-5 social women’s teams train Monday and Wednesdays (so twice a week).
Premier and Reserves train three times per week (M + W + Friday)
A couple of the Div 1 women who want to push into the Reserves team may also train on Fridays.