Come and Try sessions for the juniors boys are being held October 12 and October 19. See the Come and Try news item for more information.
We’ve had a lot of interest to start Under 12 and Under 16 teams to compliment our continuing Under 14 program.
Update 13/10 – This weekend is our last weekend of trials… 4 spots left in the under 16 boys; 6 in the under 14 boys; and 8 in the under 12 boys.
This is your chance to be part of a proud Adelaide University tradition. Don’t let us tell you how good it is, here is a testimonial from one of our dads…
Why play for AUSC?
“To any parent considering a Club for their son, I can highly recommend the Adelaide University Colts.
Having re-established a junior (Under 14) team in 2014, it became evident very quickly that the Club was extremely committed to this initiative.
The Club has excellent training facilities, including new clubrooms, coupled with independent, fully qualified coaches who are focussed on ensuring each boy develops, both personally and within their role as a member of a team.
Families that live close to the CBD will appreciate the North Adelaide training and playing base, ample car parking, excellent communication via email and SMS, as well as annual subscription fees that are substantially less than some other clubs charge.
For parents and boys who want to play at a Club that has great team unity, is competitive, plays to win but not “win at all costs’ and seeks to develop players via high quality coaching, I thoroughly recommend that you consider Adelaide Uni’s Under 12, Under 14 and Under 16 sides for season 2015.”
John Powell, parent of Alex, Under 14 Goalkeeper, who played and thoroughly enjoyed his first season of Club soccer with Adelaide University Colts in 2014.
Even more reasons to play for the AUSC…
– Club venue in central location with plenty of parking
– Many pitches so our home games/training are the club and not at other sites
– Brand new clubrooms built in 2014
– Coaches aren’t parents, so neutral
– Excellent coaching by highly qualified coaches that are still playing
– Futsal training occurs during the winter months to improve foot skills
– Fees are affordable
– Good communication via e-newsletters, texting
– Great team unity
– Loyalty to existing players but welcoming to new players
– Philosophy of the club is about development through high quality coaching
– Progressive club that is constantly looking at improving what it does but has a long history.
Leave A Comment