We are still considering applications to coach with the AUSC in 2014. Contact us ASAP.
Are you the next Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho? We want to hear from you.
The Adelaide University Soccer Club has a proud history spanning more than 75 years and we’re currently looking for enthusiastic coaching staff to help continue the success of the club.
We have more than 20 senior teams spanning several competitions, with seven Blacks men’s teams competing in the SAASL Saturday competition in the Premier, Division 3 and Division 4 leagues. Further information about these teams and our club is available on this website.
Coaching vacancies currently exist for the following teams in 2014:
• C Team (Premier Thirds/Div 6)
• Division 3A
• Division 3B
• Division 4A
(The opportunity to coach both the 3A and 3B teams is available)
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a prestigious club and we are looking for applicants who can bring the following to the roles:
• Coaching experience elsewhere at a senior or youth level, and/or playing experience at a high level
• Formal football coaching qualifications, or a desire to pursue coaching accreditation
• A passion for the game and teaching it to others
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• A long-term vision and a desire to succeed
The successful applicants will be required to train their team each Tuesday and Thursday night. Regular season matches are played on Saturdays at 11.30am (C team), 1.10pm (3B) and 3pm (3A & 4A). Pre-season training and subsequent trial matches will commence mid to late January.
How to Apply
Applications addressed to Kevin Holohan, AUSC Blacks vice-president, should include the following:
• Which role/s you wish to apply for
• An outline of your relevant football and coaching history
• What personal attributes you would bring to the role
• Your contact details
• Contact details of two (2) football-related referees
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential enquiries may be directed to Kevin Holohan on 0425 238 477.